Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy 2010 everyone

As the end of the year approaches, I find my calendar packed to the hilt. Besides, with the kids home, I have very little time to myself. Hence the break from blogging. For all those (seven) people who hang onto my every word and wait with bated breath for the next post (yeah right!) I say, don't be disappointed. I hope to be back to it as soon as possible. Once the hangover lifts, the holiday weight disappears and guilt from the vacation bingeing abates. Actually, sounds like it might take a while.....

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone the very best for 2010. Let's hope the Commonwealth Games in New Delhi don't turn into a national humiliation. And I'm certainly looking forward to an action-packed FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Once every four years I turn into a crazed football fan, seeking out all the yellow I can get my hands on. Go, go, goal Brazil (yes, I am very Bengali in my soccer loyalties)!

Cheers y'all. Kick off the New Year in style.

2 comments:

  1. Get throughly drunk...Have a great time and take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I hear you're in Kolkata. Have a great new year's eve and a wonderful 2010. Hope we manage to meet at some point in the new year. When are you back home?

    ReplyDelete